AND Systems specializes in two main business areas:
1. System Integration (SI)
• Backbone system for railroad companies
• Web font service construction
• Customer management system for a beauty care company
• In-house tool development for a major infrastructure company
2. System Engineering Services (SES)
• An accounting system for a major logistics company
• A tablet based customer management system for a cosmetics company
• A large scale backbone system for railway companies
In June of 2018, AND Systems established a new set of company goals for future expansion. In order to meet these goals, we are seeking more experienced fulltime software and hardware engineers.
You will work on a wide range of projects involving core system and application development, as well as the design and setup of servers and networks for major companies. You will be working within a variety of fields such as web service development and application development for smartphones and tablets.
We will assign work based on your experience, qualifications and technological skills that you possess or are pursuing.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in core system development
• Willing to take the lead as project leaders or managers
• We are especially interested in candidates with experience in one of the following: Java, C#,PHP, or .NET
• Android application development experience is highly looked upon.
• Fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1 is preferred but not necessary)
Projects are based in the Kansai area (mainly Osaka and Kyoto).
• All transportation expenses reimbursed
• Health insurance and pension plan
• Overtime hours paid in full
• Holidays and Vacation:
• Two days off each week (Saturday and Sunday)
• All national holidays off
• Total non-working days in a year: 123 days
(includes Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays)
• Paid leave, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays
• Special leave for marriage, maternity/paternity leave and sick leave
Note : There is a 6-month probationary period for new employees. Employment is considered “not permanent” during this period while still having all the same benefits and conditions as a full-time employee.
Submitting an Application
We appreciate your interest in the position so far. In order to apply, click on the “Advance to Contact Form” button and fill in the necessary information. Application by phone or email is also accepted. If you would like to ask us any questions about the position, AND Systems or the starting date, feel free to call us using the contact information at the bottom.
1. Application : We will screen applications to make sure they meet the necessary requirements.
2. Interview : Candidates who pass the initial screening will be contacted to schedule an interview. There are two interviews: the first conducted by a board member, and the second by a supervising engineer and salesperson.
*Please do not hesitate to ask questions about the position if anything is unclear.
3. Job Offer : Successful candidates will be contacted and provided with an offer. We can work with you to decide an appropriate starting date.
Note : The entire application process takes about two weeks.
AND Systems: At a Glance
Founded: December 28, 2000
President and Director: Tomoharu Ueda
Number of Employees: 50 (as of June 2018)
Capital: 30 million yen
Sales: 560 million yen (results for the fiscal year ending in June 2018)
Customers we serve:
• West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
• West Japan Railway Company
• SG Systems Co., Ltd.(Sagawa Express group)
• INES Corporation
• Japan System Techniques Co., Ltd.
• CEC Corporation
• Takara Belmont Corporation
• Taiyo Seiki Iron Works Co., Ltd.
• neton, Inc.
AND Systems, Inc.
Midosuji Grand Tower 16F (Osaka head office)
3-5-1 Bakurou-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0059
06 - 6243 - 3737 (representative) / recruitment officer